Veal Marsala is a classic dish you’ll find in many Italian restaurants, and it’s a dish that’s super easy to make at home. Marsala wine and a little lemon juice add excellent flavor to this veal and mushrooms. It’s a very easy recipe and preparation is a breeze.
My first attempt at this amazing Italian specialty. It was so easy and yet so delicious.
- All-Purpose flour to cover plate
- Kosher salt (to taste)
- Black pepper (to taste)
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 Onion finely chopped
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds veal cutlets (thin)
- Olive oil, cover pan bottom
- 2 cups (lots) mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine (sweet or dry)
- Served with fettuccine