Completed July 27, 2020
Go to online shop
Each piece is crafted using hand-cut strips of paper that are shaped then glued together then mounted onto a cardstock/mat board. Museum Glass is used for minimizing glare while protecting against harmful UV rays.
Please note that each piece is handmade and as such will vary slightly from the photos shown. Also the colors you see on your screen may vary slightly from the original piece due to different screen settings.
All pieces are made to order. Please allow up to 4 weeks for new and commissioned work (depending on complexity). Pieces in this gallery are completed and can be delivered immediately after making the necessary arrangements. Custom colors are available for each piece should you see something you like but would like to customize it to match your décor. Don’t be shy, if you can think of it I can quill it.
Available for shipping or pickup
– Handmade Paper Art (Quilling)
– Each Paper Art is made of 3-5mm paper strips (Recollections Cardstock
(65 lb/176g/m2) & White Glue
– The diameter of my Paper Art is around 81cm or 32 inches.
– Pieces are custom framed in a shadow box for easy hanging.
– Museum Glass Protection and Anti-Reflective viewing
– Shipping is included in the price within Canada.
– Shipping is done with Fedex Canada
– Fedex Ground – Can take up to 6 days
– Prices are in Canadian Dollars